Position name: Native recruiter
Employment: Full Time Employee
Work location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Training/Trial Period: May be extended up to 6 months”
Working hours: 10:00 to 18:00
Industry: Consulting Service
Recruitment background “Strengthen business units.
Seven educational services provided by the Motivational Switch Group, native English-speaking childcare” Kids Duo “and English conversation school” WinBe “for elementary school students are employed throughout the entire process from hiring to training to support. It will be the department that conducts business.
Essential requirements “[Required skills]
• Language skills: Japanese: Business level; English: Native level
• Recruiter experience (Over 2-3 years working in Japan having chance to hire foreign nationalities:)
Welcome / preferable condition:
• Sensitive person (flexible, talkative)
• Aspiring person
• If you are a trainer at an English conversation school
Estimated annual income: 4,500,000 yen-6,500,000 yen
Benefits & Welfare
Wage system: Full monthly salary
Break time: 45 minutes
“Overtime work” About 20 hours a month
Discretionary labor system
Fixed overtime system: No.
• Full payment of transportation expenses
• Maternity leave and childcare leave (with records)
• Retirement allowance system
• Special leave for funeral or weddings
• Long-term service commendation
[Annual holiday 120 days] – 2 days a week, 8-10 days a month based on company calendar, public holiday
Application Method: Please send us your updated English & Japanese resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
事業者名 ：b-cause., inc.